May 12, 2011

When I woke up this morning and looked at the clock it was 4:44. Somebody once told me that if you look at the clock and all the numbers are the same that your guardian angel is watching over you. It just feels good to be watched over. After morning coffee and some reading, it was time to get the lawn mowed. Randy opened up a coconut so I would have the energy to finish the job. Mowing the lawn is a process in itself. First you have to pick up all the tennis balls. The lawn mower doesn’t do well with tennis balls. Then there is the doggie poo. There’s nothing worse than running over a poo. The last couple of weeks, I have just mowed around the boat so this week it is time to move it off the grass.

In the middle of my lawn mowing, a customer arrived and parked right on the grass. Therefore, I had to wait until he was finished in order to complete my job. By the time I was done and showered it was already 11am. Melissa made us breakfast this morning. We had scrambled eggs, Canadian bacon, steamed zucchini, and toast with coconut oil and honey. Thank you Melissa.

Randy and Melissa went to deliver some artwork and I stayed here and started to work. When Randy returned, we had some mounting and laminating to do. Since he has been doing a lot of framing lately, all of our work tables are completely covered. This kind of reminds me of mowing the lawn in that the actual job cannot be done until the prep work is complete. Your really need to start with a clean environment in order to avoid getting noogies in the laminate. After we cleaned off the tables, I made the mistake of looking down at the floor. Yup, it’s time to sweep. Then we had to dust of the laminators and wipe down the tables. Now I think we are finally ready to “do the deed”.

I had thawed out a pound of ground beef for lunch so we thought we would have a taco salad. Well, by the time we were finished cooking, you guessed it, it was really dinner time (5pm). There goes another day with brunch and linner instead of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. We still have some of that yummy cookie dough left, so around 7pm Melissa cranked up the oven and we had some cookies. Now it’s time for a dip in the jacuzzi and off to bed.

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *